Hero XPulse 200 Vs Mahindra Mojo comparison
Compare Hero XPulse 200 and Mahindra Mojo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero XPulse 200 Vs Mahindra Mojo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero XPulse 200 starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.17 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Mojo base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Hero XPulse 200 base returns 42 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Mojo gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero XPulse 200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero XPulse 200
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Hero XPulse 200T
- Hero XPulse 200 Carb Vs Hero XPulse 200 FI
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs BMW G 310 GS
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400 
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review