Hero XPulse 200 Vs Honda Africa Twin comparison
Compare Hero XPulse 200 and Honda Africa Twin
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero XPulse 200 Vs Honda Africa Twin on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Africa Twin starts at ₹ 14.42 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero XPulse 200 starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.17 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Africa Twin base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Hero XPulse 200 base returns 42 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Africa Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero XPulse 200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero XPulse 200
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review