Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Splendor Plus comparison
Compare Hero Super Splendor and Hero Splendor Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Splendor Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Splendor Plus starts at ₹ 52,941 and goes up to ₹ 60,527 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 67,154 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 77,812 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Splendor Plus base engine returns 70 kmpl. The Hero Super Splendor base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Super Splendor comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Splendor iSMART 110 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Honda SP 125 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Super Splendor Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel Vs Hero Super Splendor Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review