Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Honda Navi comparison
Compare Hero Pleasure Plus 110 and Honda Navi
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Honda Navi on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 starts at ₹ 47,300 and goes up to ₹ 56,800 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 base engine returns 63 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Pleasure Plus 110
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki CelerioX BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.90 Lakh
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant With Sunroof Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.10 Lakh
- Norton Sold 961 Engine Rights To Chinese Firm: Reports
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review