Hero Pleasure Vs Evolet Polo comparison
Compare Hero Pleasure and Evolet Polo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Pleasure Vs Evolet Polo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Pleasure starts at ₹ 49,452 and goes up to ₹ 51,567 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Evolet Polo starts at ₹ 48,084 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58,655 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Pleasure base engine returns 63 kmpl. The Evolet Polo base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Pleasure gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Evolet Polo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Pleasure
- Suzuki Access 125 Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero Pleasure Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel Vs Hero Pleasure Self Start Drum Brake
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Duet
- Honda Activa 6G Vs TVS Jupiter
- Okinawa Ridge Vs Hero Pleasure
- TVS Jupiter Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 125 Vs TVS Jupiter
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Pleasure
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Bugatti Touts Green Ambitions While Storming Full Speed Ahead
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review