Hero Passion Xpro Vs Honda Dream Yuga comparison
Compare Hero Passion Xpro and Honda Dream Yuga
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Passion Xpro Vs Honda Dream Yuga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dream Yuga starts at ₹ 57,063 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Passion Xpro starts at ₹ 63,751 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 66,605 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dream Yuga base engine returns 72 kmpl. The Hero Passion Xpro base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dream Yuga gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Xpro comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Passion Xpro
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Hero Passion Xpro Vs Honda CB Shine
- Hero Achiever Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Hero Passion Xpro Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Passion Xpro Vs Hero Glamour
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review