Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Shine comparison
Compare Hero Passion Pro i3S and Honda CB Shine
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Shine on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Shine starts at ₹ 64,698 and goes up to ₹ 70,667 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 62,033 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Shine base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Hero Passion Pro i3S base returns 84 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Shine gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Pro i3S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs TVS Star City Plus
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Honda Dio Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review