Hero Passion Pro 110 Vs Honda CB Shine comparison
Compare Hero Passion Pro 110 and Honda CB Shine
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Passion Pro 110 Vs Honda CB Shine on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Shine starts at ₹ 64,698 and goes up to ₹ 70,667 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Passion Pro 110 starts at ₹ 62,588 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Shine base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Hero Passion Pro 110 base returns 84 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Shine gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Pro 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Passion Pro 110
- Hero Passion Pro Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Passion Pro Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Passion Xpro Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Honda SP 125 Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Bajaj Dominar 400  Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review