Hero Passion Pro 110 Vs Hero Splendor Pro comparison
Compare Hero Passion Pro 110 and Hero Splendor Pro
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Passion Pro 110 Vs Hero Splendor Pro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Passion Pro 110 starts at ₹ 62,588 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Splendor Pro starts at ₹ 53,150 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 55,136 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Passion Pro 110 base engine returns 84 kmpl. The Hero Splendor Pro base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Passion Pro 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Splendor Pro comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Passion Pro 110
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Honda SP 125 Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Hero Splendor iSMART 110 Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Honda SP 125 Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Hero Passion Pro Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Hero Passion Pro
- TVS Radeon Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review