Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S comparison
Compare Hero HF Deluxe i3s and Hero Passion Pro i3S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 62,033 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero HF Deluxe i3s starts at ₹ 63,804 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Passion Pro i3S base engine returns 84 kmpl. The Hero HF Deluxe i3s base returns 89 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Passion Pro i3S gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero HF Deluxe i3s comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Honda Livo
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs TVS Radeon
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs TVS Sport
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review