Hero HF Deluxe Eco Vs TVS Victor comparison
Compare Hero HF Deluxe Eco and TVS Victor
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero HF Deluxe Eco Vs TVS Victor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero HF Deluxe Eco starts at ₹ 51,470 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Victor starts at ₹ 57,057 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60,208 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero HF Deluxe Eco base engine returns 83 kmpl. The TVS Victor base returns 72 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Deluxe Eco gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Victor comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- TVS Jupiter Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Hero HF Deluxe Eco Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Yamaha Saluto RX Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Hero HF Deluxe i3s Vs TVS Star City Plus
- Hero Splendor Pro Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review