Hero HF Deluxe Eco Vs Hero HF Deluxe comparison
Compare Hero HF Deluxe Eco and Hero HF Deluxe
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero HF Deluxe Eco Vs Hero HF Deluxe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero HF Deluxe Eco starts at ₹ 51,470 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero HF Deluxe starts at ₹ 46,175 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 50,351 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero HF Deluxe Eco base engine returns 83 kmpl. The Hero HF Deluxe base returns 83 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Deluxe Eco gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero HF Deluxe comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Hero HF Deluxe Eco Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda Livo Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- TVS Jupiter Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Honda Cliq
- Hero Splendor Pro Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review