Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel comparison
Compare Hero HF Deluxe and Hero HF Deluxe
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero HF Deluxe Vs Hero HF Deluxe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero HF Deluxe starts at ₹ 46,175 and goes up to ₹ 61,737 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero HF Deluxe base engine returns 83 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Deluxe gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero HF Deluxe
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel BS VI Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Bajaj CT 100
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Bajaj CT 110 Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Discover 110
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Hero Passion Pro Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Hero HF Deluxe Vs TVS Sport
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review