Hero Glamour Programmed FI Vs Bajaj Pulsar 125 comparison
Compare Hero Glamour Programmed FI and Bajaj Pulsar 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Glamour Programmed FI Vs Bajaj Pulsar 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Glamour Programmed FI starts at ₹ 66,700 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 starts at ₹ 63,616 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 74,118 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Glamour Programmed FI base engine returns 86 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar 125 base returns 62 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Glamour Programmed FI gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Glamour Programmed FI
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review