Hero Glamour Vs Hero Super Splendor comparison
Compare Hero Glamour and Hero Super Splendor
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Glamour Vs Hero Super Splendor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Glamour starts at ₹ 65,020 and goes up to ₹ 67,134 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 61,186 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 62,138 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Glamour base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Hero Super Splendor base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Glamour gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Super Splendor comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Glamour
- Hero Glamour Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel Vs Hero Glamour Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Achiever Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- DSK Hyosung Aquila 250 Vs Hero Glamour
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Hero Glamour
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero Super Splendor Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel SX Vs Hero Super Splendor Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero Passion Pro Vs Hero Glamour
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review