Hero Electric Photon Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus comparison
Compare Hero Electric Photon and Okinawa Ridge Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Photon Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 53,035 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 80 kmpl. The Okinawa Ridge Plus base returns 120 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Okinawa Ridge Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Photon
- Okinawa Praise Vs Hero Electric Photon
- TVS XL 100 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Okinawa Praise Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Hero Maestro Edge Vs Hero Electric Photon
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Honda Dio Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Ather 450 Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Flying Cars Could Lure Investors Away From Ground-Based Services - Survey
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review