Hero Electric Photon Vs Aprilia SR 150 comparison
Compare Hero Electric Photon and Aprilia SR 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Photon Vs Aprilia SR 150 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 53,035 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia SR 150 starts at ₹ 75,056 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94,668 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 80 kmpl. The Aprilia SR 150 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Aprilia SR 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Photon
- Okinawa Praise Vs Hero Electric Photon
- TVS XL 100 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Okinawa Praise Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Hero Maestro Edge Vs Hero Electric Photon
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Honda Dio Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Ather 450 Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review