Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash comparison
Compare Hero Electric Optima and Hero Electric Flash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 37,078 and goes up to ₹ 49,663 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 41,770 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,866 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Flash base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Hero Electric Optima base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Flash gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Hero Electric Optima comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Pleasure
- Ampere Reo Elite Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Electric Optima Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Optima LA Vs Hero Electric Optima LA
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- SIAM Acknowledges Automakers' Compliance In Meeting BS6 Deadline
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review