Hero Electric Optima Vs Evolet Polo comparison
Compare Hero Electric Optima and Evolet Polo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Optima Vs Evolet Polo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 48,144 and goes up to ₹ 64,460 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Evolet Polo starts at ₹ 48,084 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58,655 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Optima base engine returns 0 kmpl. The Evolet Polo base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Optima gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Evolet Polo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Honda Cliq
- Hero Electric Optima E5 Vs Hero Electric Optima LA
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Ather 450
- Evolet Polo Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review