Hero Electric Optima Vs Ather 450 comparison
Compare Hero Electric Optima and Ather 450
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Optima Vs Ather 450 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ather 450 starts at ₹ 1.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 48,144 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 64,460 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ather 450 base engine returns 75 kmpl. The Hero Electric Optima base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ather 450 gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Hero Electric Optima comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Optima
- Ampere Reo Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Ampere Reo
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Optima E5 Vs Hero Electric Optima LA
- Hero Electric Optima LA Vs Hero Electric Optima LI
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Electric Optima Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review