Hero Electric Flash Vs Suzuki Access 125 comparison
Compare Hero Electric Flash and Suzuki Access 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Flash Vs Suzuki Access 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Access 125 starts at ₹ 66,595 and goes up to ₹ 67,813 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 42,853 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57,043 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Access 125 base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Hero Electric Flash base returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Access 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Electric Flash comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Hero Electric Flash LI Vs Hero Electric Flash LA
- Bajaj Chetak Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Lohia Omastar
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Okinawa Praise
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Suzuki Burgman
- Hero Electric Flash LA Vs Hero Electric Flash LA
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Okinawa Lite Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Variant To Be Launched At The 2020 Auto Expo
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review