Hero Electric Flash Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comparison
Compare Hero Electric Flash and Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Flash Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 42,853 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57,043 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Hero Electric Flash base returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Electric Flash comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash LI Vs Hero Electric Flash LA
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Polarity Executive Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Bajaj Chetak Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Ntorq 125
- Ampere Reo Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review