Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric NYX comparison
Compare Hero Electric Dash and Hero Electric NYX
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric NYX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric NYX starts at ₹ 61,866 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Dash starts at ₹ 62,000 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric NYX base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Hero Electric Dash base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric NYX gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Hero Electric Dash comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Dash
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Okinawa Praise
- Revolt RV400 Vs Hero Electric Dash
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Honda Aviator
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Bajaj Chetak Vs Hero Electric Dash
- Okinawa Lite Vs Hero Electric Dash
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Hero Electric Dash
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Destini 125
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Launched in India; Priced At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Bajaj Auto Sales Drop 38 Per Cent Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- BS6 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 & Street 160 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,677
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review