Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comparison
Compare Hero Duet and Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Duet starts at ₹ 50,668 and goes up to ₹ 52,412 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 starts at ₹ 53,286 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 55,400 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Duet base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 base returns 63 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Duet gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Duet
- Hero Duet VX Vs Hero Duet LX
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Duet
- Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Hero Duet
- Okinawa Praise Pro Vs Okinawa Praise STD
- Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs Hero Duet
- Hero Duet Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Hero Duet
- Honda Dio Vs Hero Duet
- Hero Duet Vs TVS Jupiter
- Hero Duet Vs Yamaha Alpha
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review