Hero Duet Vs Hero Maestro Edge comparison
Compare Hero Duet and Hero Maestro Edge
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Duet Vs Hero Maestro Edge on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Maestro Edge starts at ₹ 53,469 and goes up to ₹ 54,949 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Duet starts at ₹ 50,668 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 52,412 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Maestro Edge base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Hero Duet base returns 64 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Maestro Edge gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Duet comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Duet
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Detroit Auto Show Cancelled; Venue To Be Used For COVID-19 Hospital
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Yamaha India Extends Warranty & Service Period For Customers
- Nissan Trademarks New Company Logo
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Spied Undisguised; Confirms New Nameplate
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Service To Essential Services Workers
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions