Hero Achiever Vs Honda CB Shine SP comparison
Compare Hero Achiever and Honda CB Shine SP
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Achiever Vs Honda CB Shine SP on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Achiever starts at ₹ 70,383 and goes up to ₹ 72,497 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 70,452 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 75,183 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Achiever base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Honda CB Shine SP base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Achiever gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Shine SP comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Achiever
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Achiever
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Hero Achiever
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Hero Achiever
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Achiever
- Hero Achiever Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Achiever Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Hero Achiever Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Achiever
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review