Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Street Rod and Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Street Rod starts at ₹ 6.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Street Rod base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Street Rod comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Sri Lanka To Launch First-ever Luxury Electric Supercar In 2020
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review