Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Street Rod and Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Street Rod starts at ₹ 6.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Street Rod base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Street Rod comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review