Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Indian Scout Sixty comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Street Bob and Indian Scout Sixty
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Indian Scout Sixty on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street Bob starts at ₹ 13.34 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Scout Sixty starts at ₹ 11.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street Bob base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Indian Scout Sixty base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street Bob gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Scout Sixty comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- JAWA 300 Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- JAWA 300 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- JAWA Perak Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review