Harley-Davidson Street 750 Vs Ducati Monster 797 comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Street 750 and Ducati Monster 797
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Street 750 Vs Ducati Monster 797 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 starts at ₹ 5.78 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Monster 797 starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.61 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Ducati Monster 797 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 797 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Chrome Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Custom
- UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- JAWA 300 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Bajaj Dominar 400  Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- BMW 750 GS Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Powered By SUVs, Hyundai Turns In Best Quarter Since Early 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over Five Lakh BS6 Model In Nine Months
- BS6 TVS Star City+ Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,034
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review