Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Triumph Bonneville T120 comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Roadster and Triumph Bonneville T120
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Triumph Bonneville T120 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Bonneville T120 starts at ₹ 10.37 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Roadster starts at ₹ 11.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Bonneville T120 base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Roadster base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Bonneville T120 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Roadster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout Sixty
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review