Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout Sixty comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Roadster and Indian Scout Sixty
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout Sixty on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout Sixty starts at ₹ 11.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Roadster starts at ₹ 11.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout Sixty base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Roadster base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout Sixty gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Roadster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Premium
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review