Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Indian Roadmaster comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Road King and Indian Roadmaster
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Indian Roadmaster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Roadmaster starts at ₹ 39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Road King starts at ₹ 24.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Roadmaster base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Road King base returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Roadmaster gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Road King comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Indian Chief Vintage
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Moto Guzzi Eldorado Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review