Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Hero Super Splendor comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Road King and Hero Super Splendor
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Hero Super Splendor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 61,186 and goes up to ₹ 62,138 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Road King starts at ₹ 26.47 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Super Splendor base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Road King base returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Super Splendor gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Road King comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Road King
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Indian Chief Vintage
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Lebanon, Japan Have 40 Days To Agree On Ghosn's Fate - Sources
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review