Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Road King and Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Road King starts at ₹ 26.47 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Road King base returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Road King comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220
- Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review