Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Ducati Monster 797 comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Iron 883 and Ducati Monster 797
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Ducati Monster 797 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 starts at ₹ 9.23 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Monster 797 starts at ₹ 8.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.12 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati Monster 797 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 797 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Pirelli CEO Slams Brakes On Talk Of Brembo Merger
- Automakers Can Face Dieselgate Suits Where Cars Bought: EU Court Adviser
- Smart Hybrid - The First Step Towards Green Mobility
- Why AGS Is The Perfect Automatic Transmission For City Driving
- Hyundai To Establish Global Innovation Centre In Singapore
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review