Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Kawasaki Versys 1000 comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight and Kawasaki Versys 1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Kawasaki Versys 1000 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Versys 1000 starts at ₹ 11.66 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight starts at ₹ 11.33 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.9 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review