Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs Indian Springfield comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson CVO Limited and Indian Springfield
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs Indian Springfield on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited starts at ₹ 52.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Springfield starts at ₹ 35.48 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited base engine returns 8 kmpl. The Indian Springfield base returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Springfield comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs BMW K 1600
- Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs BMW S 1000 R
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Indian Roadmaster Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Charged With Violating Vehicle Emission Standards In Canada
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Recommends $22 Million Fine For Nissan Over Ghosn Pay
- Flying Cars Could Lure Investors Away From Ground-Based Services - Survey
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review