Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson CVO Limited and Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited starts at ₹ 52.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse starts at ₹ 31.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited base engine returns 8 kmpl. The Indian Chieftain Dark Horse base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs BMW K 1600
- Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs BMW S 1000 R
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Indian Roadmaster Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review