Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom and Triumph Bonneville Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom starts at ₹ 11.29 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Bonneville Bobber starts at ₹ 10.68 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Bonneville Bobber base returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Bonneville Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- BMW R nine T Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Hero XPulse 200T Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review