Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Okinawa i-Praise comparison
Compare Gemopai Astrid Lite and Okinawa i-Praise
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Okinawa i-Praise on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa i-Praise starts at ₹ 1.23 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Gemopai Astrid Lite starts at ₹ 84,787 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa i-Praise base engine returns 0 kmpl. The Gemopai Astrid Lite base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa i-Praise gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Gemopai Astrid Lite comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs 22Kymco Flow
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Ather 450
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Piaggio Vespa 150
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Okinawa i-Praise
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Okinawa Praise
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review