Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs 22Kymco Flow comparison
Compare Gemopai Astrid Lite and 22Kymco Flow
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs 22Kymco Flow on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the 22Kymco Flow starts at ₹ 82,566 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Gemopai Astrid Lite starts at ₹ 84,787 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the 22Kymco Flow base engine returns 160 kmpl. The Gemopai Astrid Lite base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the 22Kymco Flow gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Gemopai Astrid Lite comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Bajaj Chetak Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Ather 450
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Piaggio Vespa
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Okinawa i-Praise
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Suzuki Burgman
- Piaggio Vespa 150 Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review