FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs Ducati Scrambler comparison
Compare FB Mondial HPS 300 and Ducati Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs Ducati Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the FB Mondial HPS 300 starts at ₹ 3.57 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl. The FB Mondial HPS 300 base returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the FB Mondial HPS 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of FB Mondial HPS 300
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs FB Mondial HPS 300
- FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs Hyosung GT250R
- CFMoto 650NK Vs FB Mondial HPS 300
- FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs Kawasaki Z250
- FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs BMW G 310 GS
- FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs Benelli TNT 300
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs FB Mondial HPS 300
- FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs BMW G 310 R
- FB Mondial HPS 300 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review