Evolet Pony Vs TVS Apache RTR 180 comparison
Compare Evolet Pony and TVS Apache RTR 180
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Evolet Pony Vs TVS Apache RTR 180 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 180 starts at ₹ 99,880 and goes up to ₹ 1.11 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Evolet Pony starts at ₹ 42,798 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 53,369 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 180 base engine returns 47 kmpl. The Evolet Pony base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 180 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Evolet Pony comes in bhp Electric engine.
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Yamaha India Extends Warranty & Service Period For Customers
- Nissan Trademarks New Company Logo
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Spied Undisguised; Confirms New Nameplate
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Service To Essential Services Workers
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Mahindra To Manufacture Face Shield From March 30
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions