Evolet Polo Vs Hero Electric Optima comparison
Compare Evolet Polo and Hero Electric Optima
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Evolet Polo Vs Hero Electric Optima on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 48,144 and goes up to ₹ 64,460 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Evolet Polo starts at ₹ 48,084 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58,655 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Optima base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Evolet Polo base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Optima gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Evolet Polo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Evolet Polo
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Race Edition Unveiled
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review