Ducati XDiavel Vs BMW R nine T comparison
Compare Ducati XDiavel and BMW R nine T
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati XDiavel Vs BMW R nine T on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nine T starts at ₹ 17.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.33 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati XDiavel starts at ₹ 17.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.3 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nine T base engine returns 22 kmpl. The Ducati XDiavel base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nine T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati XDiavel comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati XDiavel
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- Musk's Mother Shares A 1995 Photo Of Him Fixing Car Window
- 2020 Skoda Rapid Breaks Cover
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review