Ducati SuperSport Vs Suzuki V-Strom 1000 comparison
Compare Ducati SuperSport and Suzuki V-Strom 1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati SuperSport Vs Suzuki V-Strom 1000 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 starts at ₹ 14.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.36 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 base engine returns 66 kmpl. The Ducati SuperSport base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati SuperSport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati SuperSport
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review