Ducati Scrambler Vs Suzuki GSX-S750 comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler and Suzuki GSX-S750
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler Vs Suzuki GSX-S750 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX-S750 starts at ₹ 7.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX-S750 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX-S750 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle Vs Ducati Scrambler Classic
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Monster 821 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- BMW R nine T Vs Triumph Thruxton R
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review