Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer Vs Ducati Scrambler Icon comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler and Ducati Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer Vs Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Ducati Scrambler
- JAWA 300 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer Vs Ducati Scrambler Icon
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs KTM 790 Duke
- Ducati Scrambler Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Scrambler Vs BMW G 310 R
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review