Ducati Scrambler Vs Ducati Monster 821 comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler and Ducati Monster 821
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler Vs Ducati Monster 821 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Monster 821 starts at ₹ 11.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.49 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Monster 821 base engine returns 13 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Monster 821 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle Vs Ducati Scrambler Icon
- BMW R nine T Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Ducati Monster 821 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Ducati Scrambler Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Ducati Scrambler Vs Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Ducati Scrambler Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Aura: Variants Explained
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review